Sunday 7 December 2014

At least, I failed.

Of course I didn't want to hide the outcome of the baking activity in GVP castle (Gronausevoetpad):




The process contained the crushing of nuts into different sizes with different tools.
Using my Swedish grinding device
or a hatchet.
I assume that you know the 'At least you failed' at imgur? Like this one for example. 
The recipe for the Napoleon's hats suggested that they would turn out like this:
Picture attached to recipe (www.freundin.de).
My interpretation.
Mine now look 'a little bit' different due to a physical process which took place in the oven and which is also known as the melting of butter.

I also very much like my interpretation of 'Napoleon lost his hat and got sunburned, ate too much chocolate and had to throw up":

The typical Southgerman 'Plätzchenteller' enjoyed some popularity during yesterday's Sinterklaas celebration.



We watched 'The secret life of cats', a documentary about what cats actually do when they are not watched by their owners (but carry a GPS sender and a camera on a collar), played with the 'Geschichten-Würfel' which means inventing a story according to the symbols on the nine dice in front of us, ate a nice dinner including 'The Imam faints' (Turkish-style filled eggplants) and apples from the oven with vanilla ice cream and watched the cute anime 'My neighbour Totoro'.



No comments:

Post a Comment